Go Mobile and Document On-the-Go
not to mention...
- Backend server are hosted in HIPAA Compliant Amazon Web Services(AWS).
- No PHI is stored on the device itself. Any PHI held in memory is cleared as soon as it is posted to the backend servers.
- All data in transit and at rest is encrypted at all times.
- Once the pictures are taken by the mobile device camera in the app, they are immediately sent over an encrypted channel to our backend servers. These pictures are not available in the photos apps of the native device.
- Access to the app is protected by the same strong credentials used to log into our web app.
- Credentials to access the app are managed on our AWS cloud infrastructure and meet the NIST standards for password at the same time flexible to accommodate site specific requirements for password management.
- After the first time authentication using strong credentials, users can enable modern biometrics (fingerprint and facial recognition), where available, within the app. Once enabled, users can unlock the app using biometrics.
- All iOS and Android best practices for security and privacy are implemented in our app.