Birmingham Based Vincari Adds Six New Employees to Close 2016
Birmingham, AL (December 13, 2016) Vincari, creator of the virtual assistant for surgeons, announces the hire of several new employees at the end of a successful 2016 year.
Sales Support Specialist:
- Andrew Ivanyisky is a 2012 graduate from Southeastern Louisiana University’s MBA program. Before joining Vincari, Andrew worked as a Technical Recruiter specializing in attracting Managed Healthcare Professionals for MCOs and Hospital Systems.
Engineering Team Member:
- Tiffany Bowlin is the new Technical Support Specialist. Tiffany’s expertise in technical writing and coding prepares her to serve as a liaison between customer needs and development.
- Brandon Poley is a 2016 graduate of The University of Alabama’s Manderson MBA program with a concentration in Strategic Management and Marketing. Before joining Vincari, Brandon gained significant healthcare experience working in Sales Support at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama.
- Alston Knipp is a 2015 graduate of The University of Alabama with a major in finance and specialization in Healthcare Management. Before coming to Vincari, Alston worked for a healthcare supply vendor in Nashville, TN.
- Jenna Zoghby is a 2013 graduate of the University of Alabama with a degree in Human Environmental Sciences and has gained experience working with EHRs and other hospital documentation applications while working at a health department in Mobile.
- Coley Hand is a 2015 graduate of the University of Alabama with a degree in Human Environmental Sciences. She has direct experience working with patient insurance benefits & eligibility, as well as experience with medical coding and billing.
“With the recent signing of a large, strategic chain of hospitals—along with our expected additional growth—Vincari is thrilled to welcome new talent to our team as we prepare for 2017 and continue to transform the physician documentation process.”
— John Burke, VP of Client Services
Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Vincari provides a cloud-based rules engine and real-time querying virtual assistant to complete operative and charge reports with 100% Joint Commission compliance and ICD-10 specificity while protecting physician and hospital reputations. For more information visit www.vincari.com.
Shannon Prather: Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 256-689-9211