This position reports to the VP of Operations. As an Implementation Specialist you will implement Vincari’s Electronic Physician Assistant at customer hospitals and surgery centers by providing 1 on 1 training with physicians and hospital staff.
- 80% – 100% Travel Required to various hospitals and surgery centers
- Provide hands-on, in-person, and web training to Physicians and hospital staff
- Develop Implementation schedules and project plans, and verify that the schedules and project plans are being followed appropriately
- Communicate effectively the status of the Implementation with hospital administration and Vincari team
- Develop strong relationships with customers to deliver exceptional service and support after GoLive
- Assist Product/Engineering Team with customer feedback to prioritize the Product Roadmap, pass along customers’ enhancement requests, documentation of irregular product behavior, and User Acceptance Testing for product releases
- A four-year degree in Health Sciences, Business, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Ability to become a successful project team leader
- Exceptional planning, time management, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must be comfortable performing duties in high stress patient care areas including, but not limited to: Operating Rooms, Hospital Floors, Other Procedural Units
- Problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to “think on your feet”
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a team
- Strong training and presentation skills
- Technologically sophisticated – must be able to quickly learn the Vincari system
Preferred Experience (not required):
- Understanding of Hospital Operations and Processes
- Experience with Epic, Cerner, or other Electronic Health Records
- Familiarity with Clinical Documentation and Medical Coding
- Understanding of the protocols and etiquette associated with Patient Care areas
- College-level coursework in Biology, Anatomy, Medical Terminology and/or Latin
- Previous experience in a project management, customer service, and/or customer training role
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus opportunities
- Vacation and sick days
- Health and dental insurance
- Company provided snacks and coffee
- On-site “Think Room” with pool table, ping pong, etc.
- On-site Exercise Room
- Company provided laptop
Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Vincari helps hospitals, surgery centers as an Electronic Physician Assistant by improving the way patient information is captured, leveraged, and delivered. Vincari is a web based application that reduces the administrative burden placed on physicians surrounding their clinical documentation through our anticipation engine and delivers it downstream in a single pass.
With a great range of customers including surgery centers, small hospitals, and large hospital systems, Vincari’s team members must possess a variety of skills. Vincari provides more than a job or workplace for our employees. Vincari provides an encouraging environment for career advancement by fostering creativity and interpersonal training and development, and we will continue to invest in you throughout your entire career.